【Urban / Chofu】Treasure Factory Style Chofu ★★★★☆

 

Author Recommendation:  ★★★★☆(You are better to visit)
Area:  Urban / Chofu
Name:  Treasure Factory Style Chofu store
Address:  B1F 4-19-10, Fuda, Chofu-shi, Tokyo 182-0024 (Around 3 min. from Keio Chofu Station)
Business Hours:  10:00 - 20:00 (No regular holiday)
For Whom:  Men & Ladies
Volume:  15,000 pcs
Available Brands:  MODE(COMME des GARÇONS, RAF SIMONS, Marc Jacobs, Dior, etc), Casual(Diesel, Supreme, A BATHING APE, etc), Japanese(UNITED ARROWS, BEAMS, SHIPS, etc) 
Average Price:  JPY 1,000 - 10,000

Pyong's comments:  Treasure Factory Style. They are one of my most favorite secondhand clothing stores. Based on my personal experience, especially in this store in Chofu city I have met many and many nice and reasonable items. The cotton made yellow coat from Henri Lloyd for JPY 4,000 or the cotton pants from GAP for just JPY 1,000. It might be just a luck for me but there is something with this store. I strongly recommend you to visit here. I really do.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are highly appreciated